Proposals are made up of two parts:
Part A is filled in by using the new EPSS package.
In FP7 Part A consists of 3 forms. The co-ordinator fills in form A1 and A3a. The participants (including the co-ordinator) fill in one A2 form each.
Subcontractors will no longer be required to fill in an A2 form and will not be listed separately in the A3 form.
A1 - General proposal information including:
· Type of Instrument
· Proposal number/Acronym/Title
· Duration in months
· Call ID/Activity Codes
· Research objective(s)
· Proposal abstract and keywords
A2 - Information on each partner, one form for each with following information:
· Participant number, Name address etc
· Activity type, legal status, SME
· Dependencies with other participants
· Scientist in charge - Name, Address etc
· Similar previous proposal submittal
A3a - Cost breakdown - one sheet for whole project for all instruments
Cost breakdown and Requested Grant for each participant by activity types:
· RTD or Innovation,
A3b - Summary of Cost breakdown - one sheet for whole project
Please note that all costs must be given in euro (not kilo euro) and must exclude VAT. VAT is NOT an allowable expense.