EFPC has experienced accountants that have been working on Framework Program issues since Framework Program 4. Our two partner Accountancy firms: VBIR CPAs and Aboulafia. CPAs have been assisting clients deal with all the financial aspects of Israeli participation in the Framework Programs since Framework Program 4 (1996). In addition, we have access to the INPACT International Network of Accountants with offices throughout
Through the Finance Helpdesk, we have been asked and given advice to European Commission Project Officers on the interpretation of the financial guidelines.
Via the most experienced Framework Program accountants available, EFPC can:
- Perform Financial Audits and provide Audit Certificates accross Europe through our partner accountancy firms and the INPACT Network.
- We can assist with Annual Cost Statements to maximise the funding claimed.
- We give added value of knowing how you can legitimately claim more money for the same work.
- Assist with Financial Management
- Assistance prior to Proposal Submittal in ensuring optimal Cost Model and overhead rates
- We run a `Financial Helpdesk` - to help you with all your needs
- Assist with definitions of eligible costs and maximising overhead contributions